Accommodation Listing Service | Frequently Asked Questions
Table of Contents
- How to Login
- How to Post a New Ad
- Editing your Ad
- My unit has been rented. How do I remove my ad?
- My ad has expired. How do I renew?
How to Login
For users that have used the ALS in the past:
- Click “Login” in the top right corner
- Click “Forgot my Password?“
- Type in your email address you used with the old ALS
- You will receive an email to reset your password
- Use your email and password to login to the new site
For brand new users that have not used the ALS before:
- Click “Register” in the top right corner
- Complete the form with your information
- You will be sent a verification email
- Log in!
How to Post a new Ad
Step 1: CONTACT
Add at least one Contact. This can be yourself or others, such as your leasing agent. Contacts are added to Listings so prospective renters can get in touch.
Step 2: PROPERTY
Add one or more of your properties. Add all details for each Property. You only need to do this once per property, and then your property will stay in your database.
Step 3: LISTING
Add a Listing. Select a Contact and a Property and specify the Listing details (Rent, Date Available, etc.). Make a payment for the Listing and it will be active and displayed in the public search.
Editing Your Ad
You have 24hours from the time you posted your ad to make any edits or changes, in case you made a mistake or typo.
Once 24hr has past, you will still be able to edit some fields of your ad (i.e., description), but the ADDRESS, PRICE, and NUMBER OF BEDROOMS will be locked.
Once purchased, ads are non-refundable.
My unit has been rented. How do I remove my ad?
To remove an ad from the ALS:
(2) Click ‘My Ads’ on the left-hand menu,
(3) Click on your property,
(4) Change the ‘Status’ from ACTIVE to INACTIVE,
(5) Click ‘Submit’ at the bottom of the page.
My ad has expired. How do I renew it for another 30 days?
You will need to login and go to “Add New Listing+” just like you were placing a new ad.