Fair Access Policy Changes:Click Here                                Move In/Move Out 2024: Click Here
Accommodation Listing Service

Finding a Place to Live

kitchen in An Clachan


169 university small

Community Housing Tenants

Maintenance Requests

Community Housing

Community Housing manages the student rental properties owned by Queen’s University. This includes two apartment complexes located at west campus – An Clachan and John Orr Tower – as well as a variety of apartments and houses in the University District.  Community Housing also operates an Accommodations Listing Service where external landlords can post listings for student rental units. Learn more